Re: New set of ballots have been sent

Thanks, Baris. I didn't see it in my inbox or my spam box. Could you
please send it to domlachowicz gmail com?

Thanks,
Dom

On 12/5/06, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:
Hi Dominic;

According to our records you should have received your ballot to your
"cinamod hotmail com" address. Please check spam folders. If you can't
find it anywhere, please give us a different e-mail address to send your
ballot.

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.