Re: New set of ballots have been sent

New set of ballots for those renewed after voting start sent yesterday.
84 people renewed their membership last week and all of them (including
members who has changed their e-mail addresses last week) should have
recevied their ballots and can vote before 16st of December.

If you did not get your ballot for any reason, please send an e-mail to
elections gnome org asking for a new ballot. We will inspect the problem
immediately and will send you new ballot if applicable.

Thanks for your understanding. We will announce prelimarily results on
17st of December.

If you already received your ballot on 25th of November, ignore this
mail.

Hi,

I submitted a renewal application, but don't seem to have gotten it. I
also changed my email address to "domlachowicz gmail com" from
"cinamod hotmail com" Maybe a spam filter ate it somewhere...

Thanks,
Dom
--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.