Re: still no ballot

Hi Alan;

It looks like scripts did not get updated with your new e-mail address.
We will send your new ballot as soon as possible.

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 16:14 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
sorry to bother you again but I haven't received a ballot

i changed my address (to this address) using the online form as you were
kind enough to point out

I'm about ready to give up for this year and try and get it sorted out
later when we are all less busy.

so if you can do anything I'd appreciate it but if not I'm not going to
worry about it

thanks again