=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMjE1OV0gQXV0b1JlcGx5OiBBcHBsaWNhdGlvbiByZWNl?= =?UTF-8?B?aXZlZCBmcm9tIEphdmkgVsOhenF1ZXogKGp2YXpxdWV6IEFUIGlnYWxpYS5j?= =?UTF-8?B?b20p?=

Your message about "Application received from Javi VÃzquez (jvazquez AT igalia.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2159].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Javi VÃzquez
E-mail: jvazquez AT igalia.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): javi
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

* Public relations in GUADEC-ES 2005

Detailed description:
GUADEC 2006
--------------------------------------

Before and during GUADEC 2006, I was helping the organization to reach sponsors, mainly in Spain but also
abroad. It included emailing, phone calls and first negotiations.

I also played a coordinator role in the press team: talking with the journalists, putting them in touch with
the VIP, writing the press kit of GUADEC, writing and translating press releases... were some of my tasks.

Moreover, acting as a PR (public relations) guy, I took care of Jim Gettys during the days he was in
Vilanova.

Helping in GUADEC-es 2005
I was a kind of PR guy during GUADEC-es 2005 in CoruÃa, for example picking people up at the airport or
taking them  to have dinner and know the city.

Contacts:
* Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> GUADEC 2006 main coordinator
* Chema Casanova <jmcasanova igalia com>  GUADEC-ES 2005 main coordinator

My blog in Igalia:
http://blogs.igalia.com/javivazquez

My posts about GNOME are included in the Spanish Planet GNOME site.

[Application received at Mon Dec 4 9:43:46 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.