=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMjE1Nl0gQXV0b1JlcGx5OiBbUkVORVdBTF0gQXBwbGlj?= =?UTF-8?B?YXRpb24gcmVjZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBBbHZhcm8gZGVsIENhc3RpbGxvIFNhbiBG?= =?UTF-8?B?w6lsaXggKGFjcyBBVCBiYXJyYXB1bnRvLmNvbSk=?=

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Alvaro del Castillo San FÃlix (acs AT
barrapunto.com)" has been received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2156].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Alvaro del Castillo San FÃlix
E-mail: acs AT barrapunto.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): acs
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): alvaro

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

free software. My current role is as project manager and I am pushing GNOME as one of our main project to be
researched. We are working right now in several Open Source project for the European Commission, mainly in
quality issues, and I hope we can create some links with the GNOME quality groups.

My hacking time last year has been not very intensive. Some minor work in Planner and also some more
interesting work in F-Spot. I plan to continue working in this two project but I don't know how much time I
will have for them.

In my community activities I am the vice president  of the GNOME Hispano Association. This work in the
Association we have worked very close to GUADEC helping in fields like accounting and general organization
issues. We have also organized some GNOME hackmeeting sessions.

Detailed description:
Quality Open Source European projects:
- QualOSS: http://www.qualoss.eu
- QualiPSO (10â million project with 21 partners, no public website yet)
- FLOSSMetrics: http://libresoft.urjc.es/flossmetrics
- FLOSSWorld: http://flossworld.org

F-Spot:
- Flickr integration

Planner:
- Improvements in Resource usage interface usability

Hackmeeting in Zaragoza:

http://live.gnome.org/EncuentroZaragoza2006?highlight=%28zaragoza%29

Contacts:
Rodrigo Moya, rodrigo gnome-db org
Larry Ewing <lewing novell com>
Quim Gil qgil desdeamericaconamor org

[Application received at Mon Dec 4 0:19:28 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.