Re: [gnome.org #1551] Application received from Rahul Bhalerao (b.rahul.pm AT gmail.com)

hi
  Rahul bhalerao has recently started contributing in GNOME Marathi
translations as part of redhat marathi team (as per my knowledge). Earlier
he had done some work as volunteer from marathi opensource group
(http//groups.yahoo.com/marathiopensource) for marati translations where we
were mainly into Firefox localization and also completing some GNOME files.
I helped him get a CVS account for translations in GNOME in my capacity as
GNOME Marathi Localization coordinator.
Thats all from me. I dont know if this is sufficient for him to get an
account. If any other info is required from me, plz let me know.

regards,

On 8/1/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT <membership-applications gnome org>