Application received from Zac Bowling (zac AT zacbowling.com)

Name: Zac Bowling
E-mail: zac AT zacbowling.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): zbowling
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Beagle and Tomboy and Monodevelop as well.

Detailed description:
A lot of my work has been GTK+ porting, GTK#, and GtkSpell contributions. I used to maintain GtkMozEmbed. Now
mostly I'm one of the main Mono hackers. (Sometimes beagle, ifolder, evolution, and tomboy hacking though) .

Contacts:
Miguel De Icaza can vouch for me.

[Application received at Fri Apr 28 6:23:10 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.