=?iso-8859-1?q?Application_received_from_Rapha=C3=ABl_Slinckx_?= =?iso-8859-1?q?=28raphael_AT_slinckx=2Enet=29?=

Name: Raphaël Slinckx
E-mail: raphael AT slinckx.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): kikidonk
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): rslinckx

of Code 2005 (gshrooms, rhythmbox)

Detailed description:
Epiphany: Contributed littles patches and two extensions, Auto Reload and RSS Feed integration

Gedit: Wrote the initial python plugin support in gedit

Beagle and Banshee use the entagged-sharp metadata reading library ported from my java library in csharp

Summer of code 2005 resulted in the gshrooms cvs module, including a rhythmbox patch, gaim plugin and python
software. Not massively used unfortunately..

Maintainer of Deskbar Applet (in gnome 2.14) and Invest Applet in gnome-applets

Contacts:
Christian Persch <chpe cvs gnome org> (epiphany maintainer)
Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au> (gnome-applets maintainer)
Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> (gedit maintainer)

Thanks for taking time to review my application !

Do I get a tshirt ? :P

[Application received at Sat Apr 15 16:43:10 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.