Re: Change of email address

Hi Malcolm;

Sorry for late process. Your mail address is updated on membership
database, you will no longer get mails from malcolm commsecure com au
All communication between you and membership-committee will be done
through malcolm pointy-stick com email address after now. This address
will be added to foundation-announce list as well. Please subscribe to
foundation-list with this e-mail address to be able to follow
discussions about GNOME Foundations.

Thanks for letting us know new email address of yours.