Application received from Harish Krishnaswamy (kharish AT novell.com)

Name: Harish Krishnaswamy
E-mail: kharish AT novell.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): harish
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): kharish

Evolution

Detailed description:
Hacking on EDS Calendar libraries
Developing the GroupWise Connector for EDS
Release Activities of Evolution/EDS/Evolution-Exchange for GNOME 2.12.
Advocacy (GNOME Bangalore)

Contacts:
JP Rosevear (jpr novell com) Former Maintainer, Evolution/EDS.
Luis Villa (luis villa gmail com) (Foundation Board Director)

*Blush* Somebody approached me to ask if he could use my reference for his application to the GNOME
Foundation. I sheepishly replied that I am yet to apply for a membership myself.

[Application received at Fri Sep 30 5:20:31 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.