Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Sep 28

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 17:43 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

  ACTION: Owen check with the Election commitee for membership reminders

It's definitely planned. We're trying to move the membership database
away from a plain text file before doing this, though. And this is
taking more time than expected (due to my lack of time). The reminders
will be sent before mid-October, even if the new membership database is
not ready.

What we wanted to check was whether people would get a reminder early
enough to allow them to deal with renewing before the elections.

It sounds like you are on top of it; which is no surprise, really :-)

Regards,
                                                Owen