Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Sep 28

Le jeudi 29 septembre 2005 Ã 19:43 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
Then how's 10th of October, 2005 for candidates to start sending
applications? Is it too early? or too late? If it's ok, I'll start to
prepare a draft timeline for rest of the process.

Definitely too early :-) It should start after 15th October. I think
starting Monday 24th would be the best choice, but you're free to
choose :-) It depends how long you want the period where people can
nominate themselves to be.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.