Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Sep 28

Le jeudi 29 septembre 2005 Ã 19:03 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 17:47 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Could someone in the committee start to work on this? The most important
stuff to do right now is a timeline for the elections. See the doc for
more informations:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnome-foundation/doc/howto-elections.txt

Vincent

I can prepare such a draft for timeline. But on which date candidates
will start to show up? In other words on which date should I base the
start of calender?

Great. It's not that hard, you'll see :-)

To decide on dates, you can look at the old timelines:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2004-October/msg00004.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2003-October/msg00001.html
etc.

I think the 2003 timeline was better.

Also, it's probable that I'll quit the committee just before these
elections start. I'll be able to help you if it's needed, but I'd very
much prefer if you could do all the elections stuff (you = committee
without me) :-)

Of course, I'll help with the unprocessed applications (and the
referendum, if it happens) before quitting.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.