Application received from Valverde, Joaquim (valverde AT spet.br)

Name: Valverde, Joaquim
E-mail: valverde AT spet.br
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
As director for Education and Technology of a private College inCuritiba, Paraná, Brasil, with undergraduate
courses on the Information and Communication areas,  I was responsible for the substitution of Windows by
Linux technology,  with Gnome interface. After my decision we developed methodologies to make sure that our
teachers were able to use Gnome/Linux on all lab classes and reduce the level of rejection by the students,
due to lack of jobs out of  Windows world.

Contacts:
izabelv gnome org
lucianafreitas procergs gov br
ten gnome org

[Application received at Tue Sep 27 20:45:39 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.