[RENEWAL] Application received from Young-Ho Cha (ganadist AT gmail.com)

Name: Young-Ho Cha
E-mail: ganadist AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ganadist
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Translated many gnome applications such as nautilus, gnome-panel, evolution, epiphany, and etc.. to korean.
Translated Gnome 2.12 Release Notes to korean.

Contacts:
nautilus po file at http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/nautilus/po/ko.po?view=markup
epiphany po file at
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/epiphany/po/ko.po?view=markup
Gnome 2.12 release notes korean translation at
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/ko/rncredits.html

I'm a member of gnome foundation. but, want to change my e-mail address.

currently, registered mail address is 'ganadist mizi com', would you update my contact information?

[Application received at Mon Sep 26 1:13:58 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.