Re: Reducing the board size

Le dimanche 25 septembre 2005 Ã 15:26 +0200, David Neary a Ãcrit :
I would like to propose, then, that the referendum take place in October
(to allow the vote to happen before the next board elections). I would
like to board to ratify this, and ask the election committee to put the
wheels in motion at our next board meeting on Wednesday.

If everything is okay with the anonymous voting system, we "only" have
to process all the not-yet-processed applications (there are quite a
lot, actually).

I'd like to move our membership list to a database first, though.
There's already some work done on this, so I think it shouldn't be too
hard to finish. And it'll make our life really easier.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.