Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

On à., 2005-10-25 at 08:24 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
1. Would it be possible to add index.php to DefaultIndex?

Done.

2. It seems it can not access the database. Either I'm too tired too see
the error in the scripts, or the authentication doesn't work. Toni
suggested that it might be that the anonvoting user doesn't have access
to the database from button.

Not sure about this one. I just tried it from the command-line on
window, using the details from /home/admin/secret/anonvoting, and it
worked for me. I was able to select records from the various tables at
least.

[root window rossg]# mysql -h button-back -u anonvoting -p foundation
Password: (from the secret file)
(no problem)

--
Ross