From: Kaushal Kumar <kaushalkumar1 gmail com>
Date: Nov 20, 2005 12:10 PM
Subject: Updation of new email id
To: GNOME Foundation Membership Committee <membership-committee gnome org>
Cc: kakumar novell com , kaushalkumar1 gmail com

Hi,

I would like to inform that my email id kakumar novell com has become inactive since I am not working for Novell anymore.

Request to please update my new id (kaushalkumar1 gmail com) in your records so that I can participate in the upcoming election of foundation board members.

Thanks a lot and sorry about any inconvenience.

Regards,
Kaushal