Re: List of Candidates

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 18:58 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
[snip]
Jonathan
Blandford
Fedora,
Red Hat,
Inc.

Is Fedora an affiliation?

This is what Jonathan listed in his candidacy statement, and thus what I
was going to use.

David
Neary
None

Dave's affiliation is Cegelec SA. He sent it after his candidacy on
foundation-list.

Ah, right, I remember reading that now...

Bastien
Nocera
Red Hat

You probably want to use Red Hat, Inc. (same as for Jonathan).

Again, this is what Bastien listed in his email.  I'm not sure we should
be changing what they told us.  Though, I do want to list Christian
Schaller without his two middle names.

You'll also need to make sure that each candidate sent a 75 words
summary, to put all of this on the foundation website.

Ah, thanks for the reminder.  Looks like Baris has done this already.  I
can help him get things fixed, either via IRC or email.  Greg on gimpnet
        Greg