Re: List of Candidates

On ven, 2005-11-18 at 21:43 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
I checked every nominee for their 75 words candidacy statement. I'll
post the candidate list to foundation list as soon as I finish preparing
foundation page for candidates. I'm waiting Vincent's help on committing
page to cvs as my cvs account is not working due to ssh key issues.

For information, I'm trying to see if a sysadmin can fix Baris' problem
before doing this myself.

Also, it'd be great to clarify if the elections schedule has changed (or
not) because of all the extended deadline.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.