Re: Application received from Prem Gupta (prem_cse AT hotmail.com)

Hi Prem,

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script wrote:
Name: Prem Gupta
E-mail: prem_cse AT hotmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Giving a Helpful hand in design of Linux Task Manager, This is submitted to RED HAT LINUX OPEN SOURCE
COMITEE for future development.

Detailed description:
I WORK IN THIS PROJECT AS DESIGNER AND INTERFACING.. DEVELOPED ON QT3....

Contacts:
http://www.debian.org/packages/gnome/

DURING OUR COLLEGE EDUCTIONAL PROJECT, I WAS MEMBER OF DEVELOPMENT OF LINUX TASK MANAGER, WHICH CAN USE AS
WINDOWS TASK MANAGER, WE GAVE NAME AS LiTaMe...... THIS PROJECT HAS SUBMITTED FOR RED HAT LINUX
COMMITEE..............

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee would be able to progress
further on your application if some more details relating to some
contacts who might already be Foundation Members and details about the
project LiTaMe including an URL (if any) are provided.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

  BarÄÅ ÃiÃek <baris teamforce name tr>
  Albert Mora <jarashi telefonica net>
  Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org>
  Eddy Mulyono <eddymulyono mail com>
  Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>

--

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,