Application received from Prem Gupta (prem_cse AT hotmail.com)

Name: Prem Gupta
E-mail: prem_cse AT hotmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Giving a Helpful hand in design of Linux Task Manager, This is submitted to RED HAT LINUX OPEN SOURCE COMITEE
for future development.

Detailed description:
I WORK IN THIS PROJECT AS DESIGNER AND INTERFACING.. DEVELOPED ON QT3....

Contacts:
http://www.debian.org/packages/gnome/

DURING OUR COLLEGE EDUCTIONAL PROJECT, I WAS MEMBER OF DEVELOPMENT OF LINUX TASK MANAGER, WHICH CAN USE AS
WINDOWS TASK MANAGER, WE GAVE NAME AS LiTaMe...... THIS PROJECT HAS SUBMITTED FOR RED HAT LINUX
COMMITEE..............

[Application received at Mon Nov 7 5:34:18 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.