Application received from Kurt Maute (kurt AT maute.us)

Name: Kurt Maute
E-mail: kurt AT maute.us
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Planner Development

Detailed description:
Planner Documentation:
 - User Guide maintainer since 2002 (including a major rewrite and 5 subsequent releases)
 - Planner Installation Guide author & maintainer since 2004
 - Managing Projects with Planner (book in progress)
Planner Development:
 - xsl stylesheet to convert from Microsoft Project XML to Planner XML format

Contacts:
Richard Hult (richard imendio com) (Planner Maintainer)
Mikael Hallendal (micke imendio com) (Blam, Gossip, & others)

While my contributions have been on the periphery of serious development, I've enjoyed the opportunity to
help make Gnome more user friendly thru documentation and stylesheet development.  I'm looking forward to
continuing my contributions whereever my skills and time allow.
I was granted CVS access in October 2004 in relation to my continued contributions to the Planner project.

tnx!

[Application received at Wed May 18 12:32:09 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.