Re: Application received from ahmad riza h nst (rizahnst AT eriagempita.co.id)

Le vendredi 06 mai 2005 Ã 19:43 +0700, ahmad riza h nst a Ãcrit :
hi ... :)

is it approved yet or not ??

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. It seems everyone in the committee is rather
busy right now.

We did not process your application yet because the committee changed
and we need some time to start working again at our regular speed :-)

We hope we'll be able to process your applications before two weeks.

Cheers,

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script wrote:

Name: ahmad riza h nst
E-mail: rizahnst AT eriagempita.co.id
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): rizahnst

Detailed description:
translate and commit Indonesian translation to cvs gnome

Contacts:
Mohammad Dhani Anwari MT (mohammad damt gmail com)(indonesian l10n coordinator)
Real-time open source activity stats at http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/rizahnst

[Application received at Mon Apr 4 22:32:12 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.