Re: Back into action !

Hi all,

Small update about my TODO list:

Le dimanche 27 fÃvrier 2005 Ã 19:39 +0100, Vincent Untz a Ãcrit :
As some of you already know, I'll leave the committee soon. But before
doing so, there are some things I'd like to do:

  + finish howto-elections.txt

This is now done. Everything is in CVS. Please look at it. It's very
verbose :-)

  + send renewal notices

This was already done. I'll send a reminder for people who did not renew
yet in a few days.

  + process all the remaining applications and be up to date

Most of this is done. Right now, we have two unprocessed applications:
  + Kasdi Ahmad Lai: I asked the applicant for more informations.
  + J. Kurt von Finck II: we need to discuss about this one.

  + discuss some things with the board (more on this later)

Will do this soon.

  + some small changes to the foundation website

This is done.

  + find new members for the committee

Will do this soon.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.