Re: Back into action !

Le dimanche 27 fÃvrier 2005 Ã 19:39 +0100, Vincent Untz a Ãcrit :
As some of you already know, I'll leave the committee soon. But before
doing so, there are some things I'd like to do:

 + finish howto-elections.txt
 + send renewal notices

I've sent the renewal notices. There are 9 members who needed to renew.

 + process all the remaining applications and be up to date
 + discuss some things with the board (more on this later)
 + some small changes to the foundation website
 + find new members for the committee

Any help on any of these items is of course welcome!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.