Application received from Gian Mario Tagliaretti (g.tagliaretti AT parafernalia.org)
- From: GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script <membership-committee gnome org>
- To: membership-committee gnome org
- Cc: g tagliaretti parafernalia org
- Subject: Application received from Gian Mario Tagliaretti (g.tagliaretti AT parafernalia.org)
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
Name: Gian Mario Tagliaretti
E-mail: g.tagliaretti AT parafernalia.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): gmt
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):
Previous GNOME Foundation member: no
documentation, bug hunting, gentoo packaging
I wrote the API for the python bindings of the following packages:
Some bug hunting in most of the python binding packages with some patches sent.
Packaging (unofficial) for python bindings packages.
I wrote a tutorial for pygtk developers:
Actually I'm working on the API of gstreamer-python bindings.
Gustavo J. A. M. (Carneiro gjc inescporto pt) (gnome-python and gnome-python-extras mantainer); Johan Dahlin
(jdahlin async com br) (pygtk mantainer)
Since I don't have a CVS account, I would like to ask if it will be possible to have one in order to mantain
Thanks in advance in any case.
[Application received at Wed Jun 15 15:26:03 2005 (Eastern time)]
If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.
] [Thread Prev