Re: Membership status for Fernando Herrera de las Heras

Oh God. I forgot to answer this. Sorry for being so late :/

On Tue, July 5, 2005 23:14, Christian Rose said:
When searching in membership_new.txt in CVS, I found that Fernando
Herrera de las Heras' name was commented out with an #. Does that mean
that he is no longer a member? If that is so, can I find out when that
changed?

I'm only asking since he has a @gnome.org email alias. Our policy is
that only foundation members should be allowed to have those, but IIRC
we haven't got a policy for people who are no longer members and whether
they should get to keep their aliases or not. So, before I bring up this
issue, I'd just like to get confirmation on whether Fernando, as being
the only potential case I know of right now before I have investigated
this matter further, is actually still a member or not.

I believe he only forgot to renew his membership :-) I'll talk with him
so he renew it.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.