Application received from Vincent Noel (vincent.noel AT gmail.com)

Name: Vincent Noel
E-mail: vincent.noel AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): vnoel

Detailed description:
* I've been triaging bugs for more than two years now - I added 4731 comments and closed 1627 bugs in GNOME
Bugzilla. I've been part of the bugmaster group for quite some time now

* I've been the maintainer of the gnome-utils desktop module for a year and a half (since the 2.9 development
cycle) - I've rewritten big chunks of the Log Viewer, Dictionary and Floppy utilities. The Log Viewer has
seen a huge increase in speed since the last release :).

* I've rewritten the documentation for the Log Viewer which had not been updated since the 2.4 gnome release

* I've worked a bit on the libwnck module, porting the window selector applet to its own widget.

Contacts:
Vincent Untz (vuntz gnome org) - libwnck, gnome-panel maintainer
Elijah Newren (newren gmail com) - bugzilla master, metacity maintainer
Dennis M. Cranston (dennis_cranston yahoo com) - Gnome Search Tool maintainer
John Fleck (jfleck inkstain net) - documentation author for a lot of Gnome modules

According to cia.navi.cx I committed 493 changes to Gnome CVS since the last year and a half.

[Application received at Fri Dec 23 9:41:04 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.