Application received from Christian Kirbach (Christian.Kirbach AT student.uni-siegen.de)

Name: Christian Kirbach
E-mail: Christian.Kirbach AT student.uni-siegen.de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): nazgul
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I closed more than 500 bug reports.
Made in total almost 2,000 comments in our bug tracking system.

I moved most parts of the triaging guide to the wiki and overhauled the start page
(http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad)

I always run the latest stable branch and/or beta  from cvs and reported 30 issues so far.

Did a very few small patches here and there.

Contacts:
Olav Vitters (olav bkor dhs org) Bugmaster
Elijah Newren (newren gmail com) Release manager, Bugmaster,... :)

10x10 :)

[Application received at Wed Dec 14 9:26:09 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.