Application received from Kurt von Finck (mneptok AT mneptok.com)

Name: Kurt von Finck
E-mail: mneptok AT mneptok.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): mneptok
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Ross Golder (ross AT golder DOT org)
Owen Taylor (otaylor AT redhat DOT com)
Vincent Untz (vuntz AT gnome DOT org)
Toni Willberg (toniw AT iki DOT fi)

http://live.gnome.org/KurtvonFinck

http://sysadmin.gnome.org/people.html

[Application received at Tue Dec 13 18:59:51 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.