Re: Official Ballot for 2005 GNOME Foundation Elections

When I voted, and got my token, I had trouble reading it because it
was in a peculiar font.  One character might be an O or an 0--I am not
sure which.  Another character might be an I or an l--I am not sure
which.

Since no other text in the page uses that font, I have no way of
determining the answers.  I don't know what font it is, nor how to
find out.

I think you should use a fixed-width font with serifs for these codes,
so that there will be no uncertainty.