RFC for the migration of the membership management

Hi everybody,

[cc'ing the board as their input might be useful here]

Thanks to Ross Golder, we might have an easy way to manage the
Foundation memberships in a near future. It will be web-based. No more
CVS files. Yay!

Right now, I'm wondering if we should migrate all our data (i.e. even
migrate the previous members who did not renew their membership) or just
the current data. As I'm getting lazy, I'd be for the easy way and
ignore all the old data.

Also, I don't think we need to keep the contributions and contacts in
the database since, I suppose, they're only need to process the
applications.

What do you think?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.