Re: Accepting Nirmal Kumar's Membership Application

I had to override changes of Alber Mora to applications_status.txt.
Because there was non-added applications to Albert's update. Anyways I
have also added a horiz field that should be added under the <email>
which points the archive url of the application. That would save us
while tracing applications.

I have also created nimar_kumar file into applications/approved. I'll
work on a script that will automate that process, because there're
several things included and that might lead to errors w/o such a tool.

Btw, I want to remind the existence of Changelog while commiting changes
to cvs. Without updating Changelog it's really hard to get track of what
is changed and what's not.