Re: Reg: Gnome Foundation Membership

Le lundi 25 avril 2005 Ã 11:27 +0000, nirmal kumar a Ãcrit :
Hello Everyone,

    I have applied for gnome-foundation membership on 28th March 2005.
During the membership, i havent mentioned about the Tamil translation
of sound-juicer module. I have started the localisation of
Sound-juicer module. Its 75% complete. I thought this information
would be valuable for my membership application.

Hi Nirmal,

Great news!

The membership committee has new members so we'll be able to process all
the unprocessed applications soon.

Thanks for your contributions,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.