Re: Welcome to the new members !

Vincent Untz wrote:

Sankarshan, Eddy, Albert and Baris are new members of the membership
committee. Welcome, guys!

Thanks :)

First thing is that the new members need to ask for a gnome.org cvs
account if they don't already have one. Steps to get one are detailed
at: http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/cvs.html

Hmm... /me would need to get to work on this.

At last, we also need to find new administrators for the
foundation-announce, membership-committee and vote mailing lists. Is
someone interested?

/me volunteers for this.

Regards
Sankarshan