Re: Changes for new committee members

Le samedi 23 avril 2005 Ã 13:07 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
Good question. I see no reason not to convert them to UTF-8, so it's
probably a good thing to convert them.

Then can members write their names in Utf-8 and post? Then I'll fix
them.

Yes, of course.

Btw, seems like membership_new.txt is not alph. sorted, and too
cumbersome. For that reason I wrote a small perl script that sort the
entries, and put the commented ones at last. I want to put that script
to repository as well. Is there any problem with it? Or that file is
broken on purpose, even though it's mentioned twice to keep that file
alph sorted?

It's supposed to be sorted. So if it's not, then it's perfectly okay to
sort it.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.