Re: New membership committee & board representative

Vincent Untz wrote:

I'm pleased to announce that we've found four volunteers to join the
membership committee: Baris Cicek, Albert Mora, Eddy Mulyono, Sankarshan
Mukhopadhay.

Greetings to the new members. I would get into action as soon as possible.

I'll continue to chair the committee for some times to help them start
to work. Other previous members resigned (or did not give any news since
a long time...) and I'd like to thank them for the work they
accomplished.

This is a nice thing. Would love to have you around.

Rgds
SM

--

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,