New membership committee & board representative

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we've found four volunteers to join the
membership committee: Baris Cicek, Albert Mora, Eddy Mulyono, Sankarshan
Mukhopadhay.

I'll continue to chair the committee for some times to help them start
to work. Other previous members resigned (or did not give any news since
a long time...) and I'd like to thank them for the work they
accomplished.

I'd also like to invite one director to join the membership-committee
list in order to act as a board representative there. It's not much work
since it mainly involves monitoring the low-traffic mailing list and
answering questions. The board representative is not a member of the
membership committee, and thus does not process applications.

Glynn used to be the board representative and he's still subscribed to
our list :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.