Application received from Hendrik Richter (hendi AT gnome-de.org)

Name: Hendrik Richter
E-mail: hendi AT gnome-de.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): hendi
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): hendrikr

Detailed description:
Since the middle of 2003 I translated some programs like Gossip and sent in fixes and updates for existing
translations. On November 22th 2004 I was elected as the new coordinator for the German translation team and
put much afford into getting GNOME 2.10 completely translated.

Furthermore I did some hacking at the German GNOME page www.gnome-de.org and helped promoting GNOME at the
GNOME booth at "Practical Linux 2004" in GieÃ?en, Germany.

Contacts:
ist of coordinators of the translation teams: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Overview of my CVS commits: http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/hendrikr

(plus additional translations checked in by former coordinator Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org> and
various project maintainers)

Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> (Maintainer of the German GNOME page)

[Application received at Tue Apr 5 15:31:17 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.