Application received from Jeff Bailey (jbailey AT raspberryginger.com)

Name: Jeff Bailey
E-mail: jbailey AT raspberryginger.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jbailey
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Compiled and tested Gnome in Debian for 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8 releases on hppa, ia64, and sparc.  Supporting
Debian packaging as "cdbs" co-maintainer.  Portability testing, bug reporting and patching.  Testing of
experimental gnome packages.

Contacts:
Jeff Waugh <jdub gnome org> - Debian packaging.

Sebastien Bacher <seb128 debian org> - Bug reporting, fixing, portability testing, porting work (ia64, hppa,
sparc).

Jordi Mallach <jordi sindominio net> - Debian packaging.

Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> - Debian packaging.

I'm terribly cute.  Does that count for something?

I'm also a GNU maintainer, a Debian Developer, SPI Member, and Hurd porter.  I am a former Savannah admin,
GNU webmaster / accounts / sysadmin.

When I was younger I could leap tall buildings in a single bound, but as I've gotten older I've realised that
it's usually easier to walk around.

[Application received at Wed Sep 29 16:17:18 2004 (Eastern time)]