Application received from Joaquin Cuenca Abela (e98cuenc AT yahoo.com)

Name: Joaquin Cuenca Abela
E-mail: e98cuenc AT yahoo.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): cuenca
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): cuenca

Detailed description:
Translation of a lot of help files (I did all that were present on Gnome 1.0, but only a few of these have
survived until now).

Did the initial port of AbiWord to Gnome, and posterior random hacking, but I halted my AbiWord committement
~2 years ago.

I took the maintenership of glade-3 and I've been working on it since a while ago.

Contacts:
glade3 changelog at http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/glade3/ChangeLog?rev=1.299&view=log
A lot of spanish translations (ex: http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-games/gnobots2/help/es/gnobots2.xml)

This last year I've done almost nothing for Gnome, except a bit of hacking on glade-3 and bug reports.

Most of my Gnome work was done in the past years.

If only counts work done this year to be eligible for membership I guess that I should be discarted.

[Application received at Tue Sep 21 9:55:19 2004 (Eastern time)]