[RENEWAL] Application received from Brian Cameron (Brian.Cameron AT sun.com)

Name: Brian Cameron
E-mail: Brian.Cameron AT sun.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): yippi
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): bcameron

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Lately, I have been working on the GStreamer
and gdm projects to make sure that these modules
work properly on Solaris and have better
documentation.

Have worked with gdm to better support a11y, multiple user servers, and Solaris interfaces.

Have worked to correct Solaris compatibility issues in a number of GNOME modules.  I have
also worked on improving performance, especially
within the GTK module.

Contacts:
Glynn Foster - glynn foster sun com
Bill Haneman - bill haneman sun com,
Owen Taylor - otaylor redhat com
Havoc Pennington - havoc redhat com

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 13:00:42 2004 (Eastern time)]