[RENEWAL] Application received from Eugene O'Connor (eugene.oconnor AT sun.com)

Name: Eugene O'Connor
E-mail: eugene.oconnor AT sun.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): eoc
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): eoconnor

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I maintain the Terminology section of the GNOME Documentation Style Guide. I also put back Sun documentation
to CVS for use by the GDP.

Contacts:
Shaun McCance (shaunm gnome org)(GDP Leader)
Glynn Foster (glynn foster sun com)(GNOME Foundation Board member)
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/evolution14/
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/JDSR2/system-admin-guide/

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 12:58:06 2004 (Eastern time)]