[RENEWAL] Application received from Miguel de Icaza (miguel AT gnome.org)

Name: Miguel de Icaza
E-mail: miguel AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): miguel
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): miguel

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Gtk# bindings.

Mono platform.

Novell-side development and management.

Gtk# documentation.

Detailed description:
I manage the Mono team at Novell, and my team of
developers and myself contribute to both Gtk# and
Gtk# based applications.

As an executive at Novell, I work with Nat to
ensure the adoption of Gnome within SUSE.

I continue to speak on free software and gnome
around the globe, steering developers to our
platform.

Served on the Gnome board the previous years

Contacts:
nat ximian com, campd ximian com, mkestner ximian com, jody ximian com, michael ximian com, tigert gimp org

Keep up the good work!

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 11:28:11 2004 (Eastern time)]