[RENEWAL] Application received from Wayne Schuller (k_wayne AT linuxpower.org)

Name: Wayne Schuller
E-mail: k_wayne AT linuxpower.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): k_wayne
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): schuller

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

I submit some bugs to gnome bugzilla when I find them. Which has been about only 5 this year (including
ximian bugzilla)!

I have been contributing a little to some not-yet desktop apps such as glabels.

On my recent performance I probably do not deserve membership, but I intend to keep a heavy interest in the
project in the long term - and increase participation as time permits.

Contacts:
?

If I am accepted, please change my membership email address to: wayne schuller id au

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 2:07:42 2004 (Eastern time)]