[RENEWAL] Application received from Chris Lyttle (chris AT wilddev.net)

Name: Chris Lyttle
E-mail: chris AT wilddev.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): wilddev
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): wilddev

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Head of GnuCash documentation Team
Triaged bugs for GnuCash at gnome bugzilla

Detailed description:
I have packaged and released every major 1.8 GnuCash version, provided testing and bug reporting for these
releases and the upcoming Gnome2 GnuCash version. I wrote all to the GnuCash help and contributed the
framework for the Gnucash tutorial. I've provided ongoing bugfixes for the GnuCash docs and triaging for the
rest of the GnuCash project. Basically I try to fill in for anything that doesn't need someone who can code
on the GnuCash project.

Contacts:
warlord mit edu - Derek Atkins
linas linas org - Linas Vepstas

[Application received at Tue Sep 14 22:39:14 2004 (Eastern time)]