Re: Anonymous Voting - my action item..

On Mer 11 août 2004 15:24, Glynn Foster a écrit :
Hey there,

So I wrote up something, but it's not great, and kinda unsure how best
to phrase things.

Comments?

This looks ok to me. This should definitely be sent soon if we want
anonymous voting for this year's elections... I'm in favour of doing
the referendum soon (e.g. first week of October, I can come with a
more precise timeline if people want). However, I don't think we'll
have the infrastructure in place to show a demo of how anonymous
voting will work this soon...

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.