Application received from Baris Cicek (baris AT teamforce.name.tr)

Name: Baris Cicek
E-mail: baris AT teamforce.name.tr
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): camcorder
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): bcicek

Detailed description:
Documentation:
I have written documentation of gfloppy from gnome-utils for Gnome 2.4, it's waiting for update but nothing
changed since then.
I started helping Turkish translations because it was too weak back then, now it's almost complete (99%) and
i'm coordinating the team.
I'm also hunting bug, I have a patch accepted for nautilus but it's just a trivial patch actually. apart from
that i reported some string fix bugs, which are confirmed. I also help some other gnome applications and try
to fix bugs I have encountered w/ the limits of my knowledge.

Contacts:
GTP (Christian Rose - menthos gnome org)
GDP (John Fleck - GDP doctable)
Also
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=baris%40teamforce.name.tr&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

I'm not quite sure if any other Turk is member of Gnome Foundation, but actually I believe i'm eligable for
membership and at least this will be a litle bit existance of Turkish view in Gnome Foundation.

[Application received at Wed Oct 27 14:55:35 2004 (Eastern time)]