[RENEWAL] Application received from John Karcz (jsk29 AT cornell.edu)

Name: John Karcz
E-mail: jsk29 AT cornell.edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Occassional bug patches, regular bug reporting
Development of some not-yet-released tools

Detailed description:
I've used gnome libraries heavily in my personal projects (mostly physics/astrophysics simulations) since the
early days of GNOME and GTK+.  I've tried to be a conscientious communtity member, submitting bug fixes,
bugzilla entries, etc. as necessary.

I've been working on a couple of projects which may eventually go public, including a nautilus-integrated
backup system.  But that's on the back-burner right now, as I have to finish my PhD. :)

As part of being a "conscientious community member," I've tried to be very careful in my voting.  I intend to
continue that practice.

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 13:59:56 2004 (Eastern time)]